Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Good Grief!

So, I was given grief yesterday by a certain person about never writing on my blog...so here you go!

Updates, updates:

Stephy - my best friend and sister-in-law is going into the MTC tomorrow to go on a mission for hte Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. She will be in Montreal, Canada for the next 18 months teaching others about the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I will miss her terribly, but am excited for her at the same time.

Kenneth and I are STILL working on our house. I never knew it would be so hard to sand a room! Our living room has been mudded, and we are in the process of sanding...and have been for like the past 3 weeks! We need to get this done so we can paint, and then so we can get our new couch in (which my sister Alisha is CONSTANTLY asking about!). Anyway, I am excited for Kenneth's spring break because he will be able to work on the house then while I am at work (am I bad for not wanting to help??). Yes, spring break is like 3 weeks away, but I can pretty much guarantee that it still won't be done by then. Oh construction!

Other than that, Kenneth and I are also preparing for a marathon! We are planning on running the St. George marathon that is in early October. The training is sometimes hard...but that is only because I am out of shape. Kenneth, on the other hand, can run like a 1/4 marathon after being sick for a week...goodness! Anyway, that's about all.

2 comments:

The Adams Family said...

Thanks for the update!
Kim

Kristina said...

Amy! You have a blog! I was looking on your facebook account and was thinking...hmmm...Amy must have a blog, I wonder if she has the website on here...and I found it! So, I was reading your posts...you guys are building a house or are you just remodeling it? That's so exciting!! I hope it progresses fast! Eric and I have had a blog for a while, but we kind of stopped using it. I'm trying to keep it up to date though. Here's our address: eandkstory.blogspot.com.