Thursday, September 23, 2010

Yosemite Part I

For Labor Day weekend, we decided to make a trip down to Yosemite National Park for 4 days. I grew up in Northern California, and have NEVER been there! Needless to say, it was one of the first things we had to do here.

On our first day, we made the 6 hours drive which went well. We sang along to lots of songs (Danny took part in this too) and chatted. Once we got there, we headed to Glacier Point, which is a main lookout of Yosemite Valley.


Half Dome



Me & Danny



Kenneth & Danny



Family Photo



Another BEAUTIFUL Half Dome Shot



I want to go back during the spring to see all these waterfalls when they're really big!



I love the night sky!

2 comments:

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

Oh my goodness, that picture of the sky is INCREDIBLE! Kenneth will have to share his photography secrets with me--I failed miserably at taking sky pictures a few months ago haha.

K, and Yosemite looks absolutely beautiful. My parents went and climbed Whitney while we lived in Woodland but our family never made it down (now "up") there. It's on mine & Matt's list of things to do next spring. Let's go together, yes?! We'd love to hike Half Dome and/or Whitney, so we'll need to be on the lookout for permits at the beginning of the year. K, good plan :-)

Dani said...

Wow, those photos are gorgeous! Especially the night sky. It looks like you guys are having a blast out there!