Monday, November 28, 2011

Vegas

Back in early October we headed to Vegas for a 3 day weekend.  It just so happened that my brother Michael, sis-in-law Kim and nephew Jonathan were going there as well.  We booked a hotel together and had a great time together - as usual!

I wanted Danny to see the Bellagio fountain show because I thought he would love it.  Come to find out he was kind of scared...not sure why! I'm going to attribute it to his sleepiness...because usually my kid isn't afraid of anything!  I loved it though!


While we were there we also did some rockclimbing - because if we didn't, we wouldn't be a vacation!



During our first 2 days we also got together with Michael & Kim's friends.  They adopted a little boy awhile back and were able to be sealed to him in the temple!  They had a party to celebrate at the church afterwards.

After Michael & Kim left we headed to Fremont Street.  I'd never been before and Kenneth thought Danny would like it - which he definitely did!  He was so mesmerized by all the nights and sounds.  It was so cute.




Even Emily would stare up while in her carseat!  It was so funny!  Anyway, that was our short trip!

No comments: