Friday, January 15, 2010

Dashboard Confessional Concert

Tonight Kenneth and I have a fabulous date...with Danny. We had Costa Vida for dinner and then headed to Ogden for an outdoor concert by one of our favorite bands - Dashboard Confessional! It was awesome! It was the first concert I have been to where I actually LOVED the performer. The only other ones I have been to are 1) Ryan Shupe and the Rubber Band (BYU date) 2) Kelly Clarkson (with my older sister and her roommates) and 3) Story of the Year (some of their songs were good I suppose). Anyway, my first official concert did not take place until I was 20 years old...Danny is starting his concert experience at the tender age of 6 months.

2 comments:

Heather said...

That's awesome! My Danny would have died to go to that concert... so I think the little Danny going will just have to suffice for him... ;) Did Danny like it? My first concert was a pair of tickets I won off a radio contests to....drum roll... Barry Manilow... yeah. Enough said.

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

Fun!!! I love Dashboard. How'd Danny do with the noise? I love how you & Kenneth keep doing your thing and just bring him along--I feel like too many people stop doing what they love just because they have children. Danny has the coolest parents!