Sunday, March 21, 2010

So, this is Kenneth, I never blog, but today I decided I'd throw something up on the blog. Any of you who know me will know that I enjoy rock climbing, mechanical engineering, and the combination of both. I like to design "cams" which are protection devices that you use while rock climbing. Well anyway, every year on rockclimbing.com they have a homemade cam competition and I have designed and built the cam pictured below.









Anyone who wants to help me out with winning this competition can make an account on rockclimbing.com and vote for my cam, voting should start on Wednesday the 24th of march and if you don't recognize the cam by the picture it should be called the "extraterrestrial".

Thanks for any help!

3 comments:

Stacie S-H said...

okie dokie i signed up and will vote for you!

Nate and Ellen said...

So you only blog when you need something huh?... jk.... Nate and I will def vote for ya!!!!

PaA-Lito said...

Looks nice. I'll probably never know how nice it works. I suppose someone already took the name, cancam. Oh well. Keep it up and hopefully it will keep you up!