Monday, March 15, 2010

Take Luck!

For my birthday, Kenneth bought us tickets to the Brian Regan show here in Salt Lake. We went to the performance on Saturday and it was just as hilarious as I expected if not more! Brian Regan is absolutely a thrill and if you haven't seen any of his work, please, look it up on youtube...now! He cracks me up. I don't think I've had such a good ab workout since before I was pregnant. Thank you Kenny for the fabulously funny evening. It was the best!

I was also pleased to see the Brian Regan merchandise. Some of my favorite:

"The big yellow one is the sun"
"Free Snowcone"
&
"Go my favorite sports team - GO!"

Have a great day and TAKE LUCK!

3 comments:

Karen said...

So FUN!! We LOVE Brian Regan! Jason and I saw Brian Regan last year, and we loved it.
I'm glad you got to go!

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! Brian Regan is HILARIOUS! I'm glad you had a good time :-)

Kendall and Melissa said...

Perfect! We LOVE Brian. He's hilarious! We will have to watch for him to come to Peoria!