Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fun in the Sun - Southern Cali Style

Since moving to Corona, we have taken advantage of the water - both the pool and the beach. We also found the local climbing spot (of course) and have been several times. These three things basically make up our lives here. Here are some photos from our many outings:







This is Danny's "hang-out" spot while we climb.



I'm leading (finally)

Kenneth finally figured out how to make it up this climb. It took about 3 outings for him to complete it.



This is usually Danny's first reaction when we put him on the sand. About 3 minutes later he'll start crawling around like crazy.

Our family photo after burying Danny. We thought it was funny, but have later learned that many family members now fear for our son's safety. We say EVERYONE likes to be buried in sand - including Danny!



One of my favorite beach pictures!

2 comments:

Luke&Megz said...

Ams you guys already seem so settled! I'm so happy you are liking it out there, although we will miss you here! The beach looks so fun and I'm so jealous...we'll have to come visit next summer! Danny is getting so big too I can't believe it! Keep posting pictures regularly, I love them all!

Heather said...

looks like you guys are having tons of fun! I just laughed when I read about family members fearing for Danny being buried! LOL! Miss you guys!