Monday, February 7, 2011

Camping in Joshua Tree

In mid January we were invited to go camping in Joshua tree with our friends Bennett and Gwynne (who is also pregnant,and due just a few days before me). We had a wonderful time together!! The camping was awesome, and we enjoyed some fabulous brownies (we had to stick to the edges though...), hiked around some old mines and did some climbing. Here are some pictures!

Danny loves the fire! He watched intently as Bennett made the morning pancakes.


My boy is a rugged boy!


An old miner's home


The two prego ladies


Exploring an old mine. It was so fun!


Bennett & Gwynne


Here are some pretty pictures I took while we were climbing. I love J-Tree!




And can't finish without a cute picture of my Danny boy!

1 comment:

Heather said...

im glad its not just me that lets my child play with an axe..what the?

p.s. you're a great photographer.