Saturday, February 12, 2011

Danny Showing Off

Danny had his 18 month appt yesterday (a month late) and here are his stats:

weight - 24 lb. 10 oz.
height - 33.43 inches
head circumference - 18.31 inches

Danny had a rough day overall yesterday. He had 2 shots and had his blood drawn - which really hurt because they had to dig around for the vein. He got his fingers smashed while at the grocery store, he was bitten, and he tripped and knocked his head hard on the floor. Yikes!

Anyway, here's a video of Danny showing some of the words he can say. We took this video a day earlier...so he was in a much better mood! I've had several family members ask me what he can say and what kinds of things he can do, so this will show you a little bit. Enjoy!


1 comment:

PaA-Lito said...

With my slow internet connection, I only get about 1 minute of video at a time. I finally got time to wait through the entire show. Way to go Danny! It's good to see that he is becoming more self-aware. I'm looking below on my screen and the word verification I have to enter looks like oceansurf...I'm glad you had a fun day at the Point Dume Beach. But wasn't it a bit cold? I guess that's why you want to await warmer waters.