Thursday, January 10, 2008

Twilight!

Oh my goodness! I finally broke down and read the book Twilight...and I LOVED it! It WAS great! My friend Danielle gave me her copy of the book and I finished it in ONE day! I loved the simplicity of it! I loved being able to read a book that was simple, easy to read, and of course the gushing of girly emotions is always welcome in books! I cannot wait to read the next book (although I think I should read it slower so that I can enjoy it longer!). AND...(I hope my husband doesn't ever read this) I'm like 99% of the girls out there who TOTALLY have a crush on Edward (although my Kenny-boy is STILL hotter!). Oh goodness!

My predictions for the next book(s) - STOP READING NOW IF YOU HAVE NOT YET READ "TWILIGHT" AND GO BUY IT NOW!!!





1) Billie is TOTALLY a warewolf! Since their ideas of the Cullens is true, then the legend of them coming from warewolves must also be true.

2) Rosalie...I DON'T like her! She is going to do something to betray Edward and somehow Bella is going to end up in some horrible situation where her life is (yet again) in danger.

3) This one had BETTER come true...Bella MUST become a vampire! I don't know what Edward's problem is...my goodness! Just a quick little bite, a little bit of pain and she's yours forever! Anyway...if this isn't how the 3rd book ends, I am going to be VERY upset!

That's it...if anyone wants to chat with me about my new love affair with a book, let me know! I love it!

1 comment:

Mariah said...

I also am in LOVE with those books. You will love the next two just as much, I'm sure.