Monday, January 21, 2008

Whoo!!! My Brother is Getting MARRIED!

Yea! This past week was just STUFFED with good news and with warm fuzzies! In my last post I mentioned about Kenneth getting an internship..oh yea! Then, on Friday I got a call from my AWESOME big brother, Michael, who told me that he and his girlfriend, Kim Prettyman had gotten engaged!!! I am SOOO excited! I asked when...where...details, etc...and this is what I got:

"Well, we went out to lunch, we went to Sugarhouse park, and then gave her the ring."

WOW! Thank you Michael...that was so insightful! That's alright...that's just how Michael is...I did learn all the details later. I next asked him if they had picked a date yet.

"April 18th at 1 o'clock in the Salt Lake Temple"

I asked how long they had had the temple date reserved and he said a week! I couldn't believe that I hadn't known! CRAZY!

On Sunday, Kenneth and I decided to invite Michael and Kim over for dinner to celebrate...when we found out that Kim wasn't even in town! Goodness gracious! She and her mother went down to San Diego to visit a friend. So, we celebrated with just Michael Sudnay evening, and it was SOOO MUCH FUN! My goodness! Most of you don't know Michael, but he doesn't really talk about his emotions very often, and he rarely gives details about ANYTHING! It kind of shocked me to have him open up like he never has before about being so excited, ideas for the wedding, and wedding night! Whoa! Haha! It was hilarious! It was so nice to just hang out all night and spend some quality time together! I am SO excited and I think...no, I KNOW that Kim ROCKS! They are going to be so great together! I cannot wait!

No comments: