Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tagged

A-Attached or single: Attached
B-Best Friend: Kenneth
C-Cake or Pie: Cake - especially with rainbow chip frosting!
D-Day of Choice: Definitely Friday! I am so excited to be off work for a couple of days!
E-Essential Item(s): Chapstick/Lip Gloss
F-Favorite Color: Green
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummy Worms - I like ripping them in half before I eat them
H-Hometown: Woodland, CA
I-Indulgence(s): Rolls and cooked carrots
J-January or July: July - I would rather be hot than freezing all the time!
K-Kids: Not yet...
L-Lemons of Limes?: Lemons
M-Marriage Date: December 29th, 2007
N-Number of Siblings: 3 blood-brothers, 1 blood-sister, 2 step-brothers and 2 step-sisters
O-Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P-Phobias or Fears: Dying young, not being able to have kids, Kenneth dying while rockclimbing
Q-Quote(s): "Don't marry the person you think you can live with; marry only the individual you think you can't live without. - James C. Dobson
R-Reason to Smile: I get to be with Kenneth forever!
S-Season: Spring or Fall
T-Tag: (If you're up for it) Aubrey, Karen & Kim
U-Unknown Fact About Me: I am training for a marathon
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I like meat...although I don't eat it too often
W-Worst Habit: I don't exercise enough patience
X-X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I don't know...
Y-Your Favorite Food: carne asada tacos, homemade salsa
Z: Zodiac: Pisces

No comments: