Monday, December 22, 2008

Early Christmas!

Oh my goodness! I had such a fun weekend!!
Saturday Kenneth and I went snowboarding at Solitude. We had free tickets, and I wanted to take advantage of a good powder day in case I fell a ton! It was tons of fun, and I'm starting to get the hang of it, but it was SOO freezing! The cold drove me away and we only ended up staying a few hours. Afterwards, we bought all of our stocking goodies for my family (instead of kids buying gifts for each other, we draw names for stockings). I was so excited about my purchases! That evening Kenneth and I got in a rousing game of "Old Maid", "Matches" and "Crazy 8's." Let me tell you..it was intense! Seriously! We also had fun playing "Farckle" - classic! It was absolutely hilarious and we could not stop laughing!!


Sunday morning, Kenneth and I celebrated our Christmas. I was so anxious all night that I woke up like 15 times! Hello! Am I 5?? Apparently so! I even made him get up before our alarm went off so we could open our presents! Kenneth suprised me and fixed my bike (whoo hoo!) and got me a couple of movies, including one of my favorites, "Remember the Titans." I got him The DaVinci Code book, which he absolutely loves, and some Photo Books. It was such a great little Christmas!! Afterwards we had church, and then that evening we went to Kenneth's parent's house for our Christmas with them.

I was very excited to get this adorable sweater

and these equally adorable shoes:
Kenneth got an amazing drill bit set that he was practically drooling over, a shirt, hair clippers and lots of other goodies. His brother Steven bought us a filing cabinet which we desperately needed. I am SO excited to go home and ORGANIZE!! Whoo hoo! No more papers scattered throughout the house! YES!

Anyway, it was pretty much an awesome weekend and I had so much fun! I can't wait for work to end tomorrow so I can get ready for my extended vacation in CA!






No comments: