Friday, September 18, 2009

Bell's Canyon

Yesterday we went hiking with my sister Alisha up Bell's Canyon here in Salt Lake Valley. It was tons of fun, and it was BEAUTIFUL!! The leaves are starting to change colors in the canyon, and it is absolutely gorgeous! I almost forgot how much I love fall!

Good news - Danny FINALLY fits into his carrier!! The top of his head used to be able 5-6 in below the top flap, and now you can see his head poking out!! I can't believe how much he has grown! In fact, he has a doctor's appointment in just about 30 minutes, so I'll post his stats when I get back! For now, here are some photos from the hike!


















4 comments:

argylesocks said...

Wow, what a beautiful hike. The baby carrier is a good look for Kenneth. I am so glad baby Danny is doing so well.

PaA-Lito said...

It's so nice to hear the fun things in your life.

Love you all!

Tytus Adams said...

What ever happend to the baby stats???

Heather said...

Is that a rattle snake!? SICK! lol... yeah for danny doing so well! so happy for you guys!