Thursday, September 10, 2009

Danny's Baby Blessing

Kenneth and I were able to spend a ton of time with family this Labor Day weekend. My mom was able to come out due to the holiday, and she really wanted to be here for Danny's blessing...so, we made a quick decision and got everything set up. I was so happy because lots of family members were able to be there even though it was last minute. Of my family members, the following were able to come: my Pa & Jayne, my mom and Ron, Nathan, Tytus, Alisha, Michael & Kim. Of Kenneth's family: Grandma Bardsley, UT Mom & UT Dad, Rachelle (w/ Aidan and Matty), Stephanie & Justin, and Steven & Britney. Our friends Danny & Heather, Mark & Debbie and Scott & Martha were also able to come.

Kenneth gave a beautiful blessing and afterwards we went to Michael and Kim's place for a little BBQ. It was fabulous! Here are some pictures!


Our little family



Me and my boy



Heather & Danny (her husband is who Danny is named after)



Our nephew Aidan



All the Adams' kids - Nathan, me, Tytus, Alisha & Michael



Me, my mom & Ron



My bro Tytus



Grandma Bardsley



Michael, Kim & Grandma Ruth



Steph & Justin (she is just going to LOVE this photo!)



Me, Danny, Pa & Jayne



All the family from CA



Pa & Jayne



Steven & Britney



Danny w/ UT Dad and my bro Nathan

2 comments:

Kurtis and Megan Ford said...

He is so tiny!

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

That's so neat that so much of your family got to be there! And I love that you're still climbing and bringing Danny along! We have some friends out here who have 6 & 8 year old boys that have been actually climbing with them since they were two and they love it :-)