Monday, October 5, 2009

3 Months Old!

Danny is 3 months old today!! I seriously cannot believe how fast the time is already going. I feel like he only came home a few weeks ago. I am so in love with our little guy! I love cuddling and singing to him. He has started smiling a little bit...though not all the time, so I'm always thrilled when I get one out of him! Anyway, here are some photos from today! I can't believe how BIG he is compared to when he came home!

...Just kidding. The photos aren't uploading. Photos tomorrow!

3 comments:

Deb Nott said...

Congratulations! I can't believe it either. Time flies when you are having fun (and no sleep!) ENJOY!!!

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

Haha, I was so excited to see the pictures! Can't wait for tomorrow :-)

argylesocks said...

Time does fly. I am so glad that is is doing well. I am excited for the pictures.