Monday, October 19, 2009

Halloween Party

Kenneth and I are part of a dinner group with some of his friends from high school. Every year in October we have a little costume party and an awesome spaghetti & salad dinner where we use, shall we say, unique "plates," "cups," and "utensils." It is a riot! Here is a picture of our costumes. Kenneth is Captain Hook, Danny is Peter Pan, and well...my Wendy costume didn't work out, so I am a makeshift Jack-o-lantern.



Kenneth was growing out his beard for the SOUL purpose of this costume. I HATE BEARDS on Kenneth! Not the best thing to kiss. Anyway, so that night I told him he had to shave, and this is how he looked when he came out of the bathroom:


CHOPS! SOOO gross! Needless to say, I immediately sent him back in the bathroom to shave the rest of it off!

1 comment:

PaA-Lito said...

Love the costumes. I did hear of a few prophets with beards...can't be all that bad!