Friday, December 11, 2009

Danny Rolling Over

Danny rolled over for the first time today! The first 2 times he got stuck half way as he tried to figure out how to push himself over him bottom arm! It was hilarious! We tried to get video of him getting stuck, but he eventually got angry. We tried again later, and he rolled over much faster! Here is a video:



For my brother Tytus - YES I am wearing a shirt! It is pink...you can see my sleeve at the end of the video! Goodness...who do you think I am! ;)

6 comments:

Dan K. said...

WAHHH HOOOO!!!!! awesome! I love it when they get to these kind of mile stones!

PaA-Lito said...

All I could do was laugh! It's so great that you can share his progress in such a wonderful way.

Kendall and Melissa said...

I was just thinking about you guys the other day and thinking how I'm sad that Danny is getting so big and I still haven't seen him. :( He's so cute though!! Can't wait to see him one of these days. Thank goodness for blogging!

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

Go Danny! Such a good turner :-) He is so stinking cute!

Rachel D. Josephson said...

Lol! That is so awesome. On so many levels. Thanks for sharing.

The Adams Family said...

We have to agree with Tytus, we were wondering about your risque appearance in this video. Maybe your visit to Las Vegas rubbed off on you a bit more than you think. We thought that Kenneth would be okay with the video since nothing was actually shown. But thanks for the clarification that you do have a shirt on.