Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving in California: Part II

Friday, Nov. 27th my Grandma Ruth came over (my dad's mom) to visit and see her great-grandson! It was so adorable! Danny loves her! He could not stop laughing and smiling!







Here are some other fun pictures of Danny from that day!





Friday was also my nephew Isaac's first birthday. To celebrate, our family went to Chuck E. Cheese's "where a kid can be a kid!" We adults played some speed scrabble for awhile, and then played with the kids. Here are some photos!











This post is already incredibly long so I'll wait to show rock-climbing pictures tomorrow!

3 comments:

Stacie S-H said...

oh i like speed scrabble! learned how to play on the mission but have since forgot :(

PaA-Lito said...

What a great picture of Great Grandma Adams and Danny. I'm sure he'll always treasure it.

Rachel D. Josephson said...

AWE! Cute! So awesome Amy. (: