Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving in California - Part III

Goodness, it is taking me a long time to finish documenting this trip isn't it! Anyway, on Saturday Kenneth and I took some of my family members out to Consumnes River in CA to go rockclimbing. My brother Tytus has been wanting to go since he first heard us talking about it! Here is the list of the day's participants: Me, Kenny, Danny, Michael, Kim, Pa A & Tytus. We had such a fun time and it is absolutely gorgeous there! I'm so glad we got to spend some fun time together outdoors! Here are some photos:




My brother, Tytus


Danny's little spot for this trip




My first time climbing in CA!


Go Papa!


Kenny - The Expert Climber


All the Adams men got really close this trip...


Go Michael!


Michael & Kim


Tytus flew up this climb. Not bad for being his 2nd climb ever!


View from the top of our second climb.


And a couple of views of the area:




2 comments:

Rachel N said...

Look really beautiful! and of course it's taking you a long time to blog it! You have a kid now! haha!

PaA-Lito said...

Good pictures, good memories. I decided that if I'm ever to do this again, I'll have to loose some pounds so I don't have to lift so much. So guess what....the diet is on! I'm also working on improving muscle (as much as an old Pa A can).

Thanks again for the great experience!

PaA