Friday, April 1, 2011

California Pizza Kitchen w/ Family

Last Saturday my dad, stepmom (Jayne) and their friend Merri visited us on their way back to Sacramento from St. George, UT. It was nice to see them even if it was just for a few short hours.

Getting ready to leave...

We were able to chat at our place for an hour or so, and then headed to California Pizza Kitchen where we met up with my step siblings Charlie, Annie and Annie's fiance - Hoppy. It was my first time at the CPK and it was fabulous!! We had a great time chatting and catching up before we headed our separate ways.

(starting bottom left and going clockwise) Charlie, Merri, Me, Danny, Kenneth, Jayne, Annie & Hoppy

Me, Danny and my Pa A (dad)

Kenneth & Pa A

Thank you for the visit and the pictures Pa!

1 comment:

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

1. Family visits are the best.
2. CPK sounds so yummy right now!
3. Can I please look like you when I'm 36 weeks pregnant someday? You are gorgeous and glowing and oh-so-tiny. Danny and Emily have a hot momma!