Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Danny & Friends

The other day I was hanging out with my friends Heather (and daughters Ella and Rachel) & Asia (with son Romney). They were having a blast playing in Heather's blow-up pool and running around in the grass. Kenneth came home from work and came to join us. We were watching the lizards that crawl everywhere around our complex, and Kenneth (being the man he is) went over to catch a lizard to let the kids play with it. It was so funny to see Danny and Romney enthralled by the lizard while Ella ran away screaming! Here are some fun photos from the day.






Trying to be brave






Romney wasn't happy in the beginning...



Love this photo!















Danny's friend Ella.






Me & Baby Rachel (Ella's sister)






4 comments:

The Adams Family said...

I am sure Danny loved the lizards since he has lived outside his entire life. He just belongs with them.

Chrissy said...

I love the picture with Danny & the lizard. He looks like he's having fun! I'm honestly amazed the lizard stuck around that long- they can be pretty hard to catch.

PaA-Lito said...

I can't believe that lizard hung around. I hope it didn't lose its tail?

So cute!

PaA-Lito said...

Let me be the first to congratulate you on the birth of Emily this morning. Welcome, Emily!!!