Wednesday, May 7, 2008

3-Form








So, I've had a couple of people ask about my job so I have included some pictures and will explain now! I work for the company 3-form and we make customer resin panels with really awesome interlayers, such as colors, fabrics, graphic images, pictures, organic material and we can also make them with different textures. I started working there as a receptionist last summer when Kenneth and I came home from Alaska. After giving lots of valuable feedback to my boss, they decided to open up a customer service team. Now, this isn't just one of those lame customer service teams...we're talking large amounts of info on pricing, product info, colors, ordering, fabrication, hardware, etc, etc. There are literally millions of products with all the ways you can mix and match our product. Pretty cool stuff! Anyway, the customer service team started back in like January/Febuary, and I've been training the new employees with that. Now, I am trying to break through with a management position. The current manager was actually a manager over our project managers, and has been helping out with the customer service team until we got someone else to take that position. I interviewed last Thursday and they still have not made a decision. I would love to get the job, but I was up against 2 others who are WAY more experienced that I am...so we'll see. Anyway, it is a really fun job, and we make some AMAZING products (as seen above...and that doesn't even include our fun glass products!). Anyway, that's about it as far as the job. It is a really fun place to work...the company is all about being "Green" so we have monthly luncheons with speakers promoting green living, and we also have Happy Hour every Friday (just food and normal drinks) to kick off the weekend, and all sorts of other fun things like raffles for carpooling and whatnot. Anyway, a great place to be overall. I'm planning on sticking around here until we decide to start a family. So that's 3-form! If anyone is bored enough and wants to see our other stuff, check out the website, www.3-form.com, click on materials and then varia. That is the line that has most of our products, then there are others under glass, chroma, alabster, etc. Have fun!


No comments: