Monday, November 17, 2008

Tagged in Abundance!

I've been tagged in abundance lately! First a quick update on the weekend...

Friday: watched "Monty Python: The Holy Grail" for the first time ever...I actually thought it was funny! Fancy that!

Saturday: yard work (we now have SIXTEEN bags full of leaves in front of our house), Christmas shopping (almost done!!), rock climbing, temple

Sunday: Church, ward choir, worked on 2009 schedules for Primary, stake choir, Thanksgiving dinner at Noyce's house (Most of the siblings are gone for the real deal, so we had one early this year...does that mean that Thanksgiving is over and I can start decorating for Christmas??)

And now...to the tag...thanks Heather!

8 shows I love to watch:
1- ER
2- Bones
3- House
4- Fringe
5- The Brady Bunch
7- The Simpsons
8- Seinfeld

8 favorite restaurants:
1- Olive Garden
2- Blue Iguana
3- The Melting Pot (the one time I've been...)
4- Cafe Rio
5- In-N-Out
6-Pluto's (Davis, CA)
7- Pacos (Woodland, CA)
8- ??

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1- Had a panic attack thinking I would have to teach a lesson AND sharing time last minute!
2- Going to church and finding out that I did NOT have to teach...either lessons!
3- Attended ward choir and practiced "With Wandering Awe"
4- Completed schedule outlines for 2009 Primary
5- Went to a stake choir practice - singing "Infant Lowly, Infant Holy"
6- Baked pumpkin pies (I guess Kenneth actually did that...)
7- Had Thanksgiving dinner (see note above)
8- Dreamed of Christmas photos in snow!

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1- CHRISTMAS! (And all it encompasses)
2- Kenneth graduating
3- Kenneth getting a full time job
4- Having babies
5- Paying off our house
6- Paying of student loans
7- Having our new TV work - hurry and switch to digital already!
8- SNOW!

8 Things on my wish list:
1- Babies!
2- More traveling
3- Dancing lessons with Kenny
4- Getting my wedding rings fused
5- No mortgage payment
6- Less war and more peace
7- Safety for my future family
8- For there to be more understanding the respect between individuals

That's it! I tag...whoever wants to do this...

1 comment:

Kristina said...

I saw The Melting Pot listed as one of your favorites...Eric and I went for our anniversary two weeks ago. It was so good! Too bad it's so expensive though! How are you? I hope things are going well for you.