Monday, November 3, 2008

California Weekend!!

So this weekend, we went down to CALIFORNIA to hang out with family!! It is always so fun to
see everyone especially all those adorable nieces and nephews of mine!!! My nephew, Tytus Andrew turns 3 tomorrow, so we went to Chuck E. Cheese's to celebrate! Here are some fun photos!

My brother, Nathan and his wife Karen (she is 7 1/2 months pregnant with their 4th!)


Their oldest daughter, Belen - she is 5 and ADORABLE!


Belen was sad because I tried to eat some birthday cake instead of playing games with her! It was so funny. And she picks up on all of your expressions...I would say, "Wow Belen! That game was AWESOME!" - and she would say, "Yeah! That's AWESOME!!" She is too cute!

Daniel, the 2nd child. He is SOO funny!!

And little Victoria! She is so spunky!


Alright, next up is Tytus and Sharon's family!
Here is Tytus Andrew - the BIRTHDAY BOY!! He is turning 3 tomorrow!! He is SO darling with his curly hair and cute dimples! I adore him!


More pictures of him later...

Here is Tytus (dad) with 2nd son, Elijah...last time I saw Elijah his hair had no curl! I'm glad to see he has some now! He is so funny!




And lastly, little Thomas!! Little Tommy, as I call him. This is the first time I have seen him since he was born back in August! He is so adorable and laughs SO much!


Can't forget the grandparents there! Here is my mom and Ron

and Papa and Jayne


And here are pictures of the birthday boy with his presents!! He is so cute because he knows exactly how and when to pose for the camera! He would do SO well in show biz!





It was a great weekend, and I can't wait to go back out for Christmas!! Only 50 more days until I'm out there again! This time it will be with Kenneth...so it will be EVEN better!

4 comments:

Rachel N said...

That looks like a fun time!! You look SO cute holding that baby! I could sense the motherly instinct kick in! I love your nephews curls too! :D

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

Wow, I got behind on reading blogs and missed out on so much from your life! You are just too busy :-) Looks like you've been having fun, though! Love ya!

Megan said...

They are adorable!:)

PaA-Lito said...

Great pictures of my grandchildren! Thank you for sharing.