Friday, October 31, 2008

Dinner Group Madness

Every month, Kenneth and I get together with some friends to catch up and have dinner together. This month we had it at our friends, Danny & Heather's house. The October dinner is always especially interesting...we always do a weird dinner for that night. The past 2 years have been dinners where we eat a spaghetti dinner with odd utensils, plates and cups. For instance, your "plate" for the evening may be a muffin tin, and your cup may be an 8 cup pyrex cup! This year, Heather decided to do something different...we put tableclothes on the floor and threw the spaghetti DIRECTLY ON THE FLOOR and went at it! Haha! It was so great! Afterwards we carved pumpkins too!

Unfortunately I don't have the pictures now (typical) but I'll have to post some of my two cute little nephews who came to our dinner! It was so much fun! Mark, Debbie, Kendall and Melissa...we missed you guys!

1 comment:

Mark Nott said...

Oh man sounds like fun!!
This week I'm getting a new schedule so I can have a social life again