Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fastest Post Challenge!

So, my ffriend Rachel did this and put me as the fastest one to post on her own! I couldn't let her down!
1. Any nickname? ... Amers, Amsters, Ams, Amy-girl
2. Mother's name? .... Edythe (Edy) Shirlene
3. Favorite drink? .... Water
4. There was no 4 listed...
5. Body Piercing? .... 1 hole in each ear
6. How much do you love your job? .... It's fine...I'm more excited to be a stay at home mom
7. Birthplace? .... Merced, CA
8. Favorite vacation spot .... Bear Lake
9. Ever been to Africa ? .... No, but I would LOVE to go sometime!
10. Ever eaten just cookies for dinner? .... Probably
11. Ever been on TV? .... Not that I can think of
12. Ever steal any traffic signs? .... No! I'd be too afraid to even try!
13. Ever been in a car accident? .... Yup - 2 of them
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? .... 4 door - I can't stand 2-door cars!
15. Can you drive a standard car? Yup!
16. Favorite pie? Um...I like banana and pumpkin
17. Favorite number? .... 24
18. Favorite movie? .... oh that's a tough one! A couple would be The Bourne series, and Where the Heart Is
19. Favorite holiday? .... Christmas!!
20. Favorite dessert? .... um...I'm not really into dessert right now...I'm not sure! Maybe cheesecake
21. Favorite food? .... homemade chips and salsa
22. Favorite day of the week? .... Toss up between Saturdays and Sundays
23. Favorite brand of body soap? .... Ivory Soap
24. Favorite toothpaste? .... Crest Scope + Whitening
25. Favorite smell? .... fresh baked bread
26. How do you relax? .... Watch movies or just talk with friends and family
27. How do you see yourself in 10 years? ... 32 with 4 or 5 kids, staying home watching over my family!
28. Furthest place you will send this message to? .... My blog readers
29. Who will post this the fastest? .... um...I don't think anyone will! Maybe Debbie or Heather

1 comment:

Rachel N said...

Thanks AMERS I knew I could count on you!! :)