Monday, October 27, 2008

Busy Weekend

So, this weekend was not at all relaxing as a weekend should be! I think I woke up earlier on both Saturday AND Sunday than I ever do on the weekdays...lame.

On Saturday, Kenneth had to take the FE exam - the Fundamentals of Engineering standardized test. He has to pass the test in order to graduate, and hopefully once will be enough! His exam was from 7:15 a.m. to about 5:30 p.m. So, after dropping him off, I went down to Highland, went to the temple and then spent the day chatting with Kenneth's mom. It was nice being able to just sit and chat with someone for hours on end about things going on. Good times.

After I picked up Kenneth from his exam, we went to Park City with Michael, Kim, Analee and Jose. We went and had some delicious pizza, and then watched the Warren Miller film. I didn't like the film as much as I did last year, but maybe it had to do with the fact that I was cranky because I was so tired...Warren Miller films are awesome though because you pay $17 for the movie and you get a free lift ticket to Canyons (which is worth like $75). So, now Kenneth and I will both get to go snowboarding this winter, AND Kenneth found an extra pass on the way out, so he now has TWO free passes! Whoo hoo!

Well, Sunday morning came around WAY too early...especially when you don't get in until after midnight. I had to wake up early because I had not planned my lesson for Primary yet. I ended up doing the "Wheel of Primary" where we play a game to review the principles we learned that month (in this case service). It ended up going VERY well. After church we made some rice crispy treats (YUMMY), took a nap (YEA!), made some bread, and then headed to Michael and Kim's for dinner and ice cream to celebrate Kim's birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Well, that was our weekend...it was fun, but I am super tired now...and back at work...ugh! Oh man...counting down to the next weekend...

No comments: