Thursday, October 16, 2008

High School Tag

Thanks Blair for the fun tag about high school life!! I attended Woodland High School...in Woodland, CA. Go WOLVES!

1) Did you date someone from your school - nope! I was pretty much a loser and never dated

2) What kind of car did you drive - my aunt and uncle were moving up to Idaho so they gave me their own volvo!! It was...um...I think initially red...but it was all dull and the the paint was peeling and rusting off...I LOVED THAT CAR!! Thanks Duques!

3) Did you pass your driver's license test the first time? - NO! I was so distraught!! The first time I attempted, I thought I was at a 4 way stop instead of a 2 way, and the tester said that the car coming from the left had to brake as I went through the intersection...ARG! I passed the 2nd time though.

4) Were you a party animal? - HAHA! Yeah...if anyone knows me even remotely you'll know the answer to that...never attended a single party

5) Were you considered a flirt? - Nope...probably part of the reason why I never dated...then again there wasn't ever anyone I WANTED to date there!

6) Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? - None of the above

7) Were you a nerd? - THE BIGGEST EVER! It will never change

8) Were you on any varsity teams? - No, but I always wanted to play volleyball and basketball...but I was too scared to try out.

9) Did you ever get expended or expelled? - No

10) Can you still sing your fight song? - No way! I think I finally learned it by my senior year, but forgot it probably a week after graduation

11) Who were your favorite teachers? - Ms. Ayers! She was my Honors Algebra 2/Pre Cal teacher...she was AMAZING! "Amy! Emily! All you ever do is talk, talk, talk!!" Haha! She was the best!

12) Where did you sit at lunch? - At Emily's kitchen table...we walked to her house everyday for lunch

13) What is your school's full name? - Woodland Senior High School

14) School mascot and colors - Woodland WOLVES, orange and white.

15) Did you go to homecoming and who with? - Did not attend

16) If you could go back and do it again, would you? - ABSOLUTELY NOT! That's why I graduated a year early...to get away from it all! I hate the high school mentality.

17) What do you remember most about graduation? - It was windy and I was afraid my stupid cap would fall off, and that Michael forever hated me because since I graduated early, I took his 5th place standing in our class, and I got a medal and he didn't...seriously...Emily's sister dated him and 4 years later he was still talking about it!

18) Where did you go on Senior Skip Day - I went to Six Flags with Emily, Brigette, Alex, Claire and Amy M.

19) Were you in any clubs? - Yeah...all the nerdy ones; Destination Imagination, Knowledge Bowl, Anti-Tobacco Youth Coalition (madame president), and I can't remember the others.

20) Have you gained weight since then? - Nope...I'm exactly the same

21) Who was your prom date? - My friend since kindergarder, Daniel Foster

22) Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? - I don't know...since I graduated early, I didn't know too many people in my graduating class...maybe if Emily goes...

23) Did you have a job while in high school? - YUP! During the summers I was a lifeguard, and my senior year, I went to school for 1/2 the day and then worked at Gemini Bio Products...such good times!

I tag...Megz, Heather, Debbie, Melissa, and Aubrey!

1 comment:

Stacie S-H said...

that was an interesting blog Amy! fun to read. Yay for Gemini Bio Products :)