Wednesday, February 4, 2009

HELP!

Alright everyone - I'm kind of an idiot - not at most things, but computer stuff DEFINITELY YES! So, I wanted to add a cute template to my background (becuase mine somehow got deleted) and I can't find any! Where do you guys go to find blog templates? I tried googling for it and got no where! I am trying to find one for valentine's day, but really, maybe I should just stick to the basics since I can't figure them out. Anyway, ANY help would be very much appreciated! I'm tired of my utterly boring blog! Thanks!

3 comments:

argylesocks said...

There are a bunch out there. Pyzam.com has tons. Maybe you could try google-ing blog backgrounds i'm not sure. Good luck. I took me until this past week to figure them out so I so understand.

AubreyB said...

My friend just did a post about cute free backgrounds:
http://thebastians.blogspot.com/2009/01/some-of-those-other-free-blog.html
The 1st link on there is actually her own blog background site, she does some really cute stuff.

Unknown said...

Hey Amy,
I just wanted to say that I wasn't denying anything. I honestly prayed and asked. What brought tears, is the fact that people can have a beautiful belief such as sealing. I don't believe it's true. I've prayed time and time again ... and honestly? I don't hate the LDS church, and I'm glad you have your temples, I was just saddened to see thats all it was. I suppose I had a fairytale castle in my mind, and when I realized it wasn't really that cool --- well, regardless... I hope you're happy, and I warned LDS people not to read the entry anyhow, because I didn't want to upset you, but honestly thats how I feel. I wasn't denying the spirit, I wasn't ignoring the truth, the second I prayed I got HORRIBLE feelings all over, and every ounce of "good" left me. So If that's not an answer to a prayer I'm not sure what it is.