Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Technical Team

So...I have yet another "new job" at work. One of those temporary jobs that is supposed to help prepare me...for what? I'm not sure. I do laugh that I have basically done everything with this company: receptionist, samples, customer service, lead customer service rep (kind of like the assistant manager), project management, and now the technical team. I am guessing that they are going to put me in estimating next...it's the only position I haven't had yet. We'll see! I'm going to start take bets!

Anyway, so today I started on the technical team, and can I just tell you...I am OVERWHELMED! I had 2 calls come in all day (that sure is a difference compared to the normal 80 or so I answer in customer service) and 1 of them I was just like, "Uh...yeah...where do I even start!" YIKES! I got the main tech guy to take the call and just listened in. I felt like such a goof since I didn't think to ask ANY of the things he did. Oh goodness...I really hope this position is temporary and I can get back to something I feel comfortable with. We'll see...Let's hope...and pray!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Who is leading the team? what do you guys do? did you get a raise? blahblahblah etc etc!

argylesocks said...

BLESS YOUR HEART! Seriously, that is the worst. I wish I could give you a break. Hope you are doing well other than that.

Kendall and Melissa said...

Maybe they want to make you CEO and so they are giving you experience in all of the areas! LOL. I hope not for your sake. So much stress!! Good luck though.

Rachel N said...

YOu are doing a GREAT job as ar as I can tell!! Keep it up! :)