Monday, February 23, 2009

The Suprise Is Out!

We're pregnant!! Kenneth and I are very happy that we are expecting our first child come mid-August. We wanted to wait until we were out of the 1st Trimester before telling family, and we have confirmation that all immediate family member now know - so now I can finally tell all the friends!!

I've been pretty lucky because I haven't been terribly sick. I wasn't sick at all until the last week of the 1st trimester, and I still feel nauseaus on random days - but hopefully that will get better. It's all for a good cause afterall!! Anyway, look back here for updates on the baby and ultrasound pictures! It is so fun!

6 comments:

Megan said...

Congratulations!!:)

argylesocks said...

We are so very excited for you!

argylesocks said...

Oh and if I can help any way let me know.

PaA-Lito said...

A new era begins. Enjoy it!

Rachel N said...

Yay!! I can't wait to see some ultrasound pictures!!! I'm so excited for you!

AubreyB said...

Congratulations! Are you going to find out the sex of the baby? I'm glad you didn't feel too sick!