Wednesday, February 18, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things!

(Sung to the tune of Sound of Music of course...)


- Kenneth
- green, green, grass
- tulips
- snail mail (I'm waiting for a letter right now!!)
- the sound of sneakers squeaking while playing basketball
- cuddling
- reading historical fiction
- the smell of freshly baked bread
- an empty laundry basket
- having COUNTLESS food options after going grocery shopping
- sUpRiSeS
- watching snow fall
- enchiladas
- H2O
- the colors #1) green #2) blue - the colors of nature
- hiking in the mountains
- singing random songs
- playing the card game SPEED
- cooked carrots
- the gospel of Jesus Christ
- having girl talk with my girls, and giggling all night long
- the smell of oranges
- homemade rolls with REAL butter on them
- new clothes (but not shopping for them)
- chatting with old friends
- family
- blankets & afghans
- an unexpected phone call from a friend
- the ocean & beach
- sandstone rock
- holding hands
- the temple
- Speed Scrabble
- Bear Lake
- Spring

These are a few of my FAVORITE things! They make me so happy!! What makes you happy?

3 comments:

Greg said...

So I have no idea how this blog thing works....so Amy and Kenneth how are you all and will my comments seriously show up here?

PaA-Lito said...

Hey, thanks for inviting good ole PaA into your blog. Favorite things...so many match my own, but when it comes to action games my preference is SPEED scrabble. I also like to play the piano and bicycle.

Last Sunday I accompanied Jayne who sang a solo. I'm also practicing a classical piece for the talent show in April (I don't know if it is enough time). I also want to do something with Karen, Sharon or both.

Last of all, one of my favorite things is YOUR BLOG!

anoyce said...

Greg - YES, your comments show up here! But, you don't have an account, so I'll just email or write you guys on Bethanie's blog.

Papa - Whoo hoo! I'm glad you're here! So true, Speed Scrabble IS one of the best ones!! Love it! I finally convinced Kenneth to play Rumikub with me on Sunday, but we need more games! Keep up the practicing for your talent show! That would be awesome!! Love you!