Thursday, August 5, 2010

Family Visit

Last week we were so happy to have my mom and brother Nathan come to visit from Sacramento. It was great getting to see them! They arrived Wednesday night and on Thursday I showed them around town and we went to the park. That evening we took Nathan rock-climbing for the first time which he really enjoyed! He was a natural. Friday we (Mom, Nathan, Danny and I) went to the beach and again took Nathan rock-climbing again. Then Saturday morning they went home. We didn't take a lot of pictures, but we've got some, so here they are!

My mom & Danny a little ways away from the climbing wall

Nathan A



Me, Danny, & my Mom

Me, Danny, my Mom & brother Nathan

And some fun photos of Danny...




Our little climbing man!













Thanks for visiting family! Can't wait to see you again!

1 comment:

The Adams Family said...

So there aren't enough brick walls for people to spray graffiti on in town that they have to head out and draw all over the rocks?