Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Finals and Work

Oh man! I'm kind of slackin' here...SO, I am HAPPY to announce that as of today, Kenneth is finished with finals! YEA!!! I am so excited! And more than that, I know HE is excited! He has been working very hard this semester and the last 2 weeks have been beastly for him! Yesterday he had his least favorite final - Heat Transfer - he somewhat despises the class, and was really frustrated when he was working on the practice exam and couldn't figure anything out! Mind you...my hubby is SMART - his friend who actually LOVES the class was having a really hard time too. So, he was getting really frustrated, so I suggested that we say a little prayer. I figure why try to do it all on your own when you can get help?! So, after that he felt better and the final ended up being a lot easier than the practice exam. Today he had his last final for his manufacturing class...I haven't talked to him yet, but I bet it went well.

Besides that we've got a lot of other fun things going on. Today I am interviewing for a manager position at my work. My boss asked me if I would be interested in the position a little while ago, and after much consideration I decided I would. The experience would be wonderful, and the extra money would be very nice while doing more construction this summer. So, I am REALLY nervous because there are two other internal people who are applying...but I don't know who they are...I hope I get it!

Anyway, I was going to mention plans for the weekend, when i remembered it is only WEDNESDAY! Yikes! I hope the rest of the week goes a little faster! I'll have to wait on that so I remember to update this blog at more regular intervals...anyway...I'll let you all know how the interview went!

1 comment:

Hansen said...

That's awesome! Where do you work?