Friday, April 11, 2008

Oh HAPPY FRIDAY!

I am SOOO excited...IT'S FRIDAY! I have been waiting for this day all week! I am so excited because lots of fun things are going on!

1) the weather is FINALLY getting warmer! I might actually be able to go outside this weekend!

2) Cousin James' finace, future Cousin Monica is having her bridal shower! They are getting marred May 3rd, and I am so excited for them! The bridal shower is at my aunts house, so I am excited to see Aunt Pat, and cousins along with the future bride!

3)We are FINALLY going to finish our living room! All the moulding is up, and now all we have to do is paint the moulding and vacuum, vacuum, vacuum! Then we will be set to FINALLY unpack our last boxes!

4) Kenneth is picking up our couch! We bought a couple off of KSL awhile ago, but since we've been doing consturction in our living room, we've been storing it at Kenneth's parent's place. I am SOO excited to finally have a normal house! Living room and all!

5) I am teaching the Young Women on Sunday! Good think I looked at my calender otherwise, I would have completely forgotten! So, I'll have to do some preparing in between painting this weekend...but I'm sure it will be great!

6) and last but not least...NO WORK! Which means no unhappy customers! :)

I hope everyone is looking forward to their Happy Friday as much as I am!

5 comments:

Hansen said...

FUN! Sounds like you are having an awesome weekend!

Kristina said...

You have to post pictures!

The Adams Family said...

Amy, I'm glad your living space is finally cleared... and looking great I might add. You should come over to Michael's so you can post some pictures.
Kim

James and Monica said...

OH MY GOSH!! You have a blog!!! We do too!! The funniest part, is your blog looks a lot like mine!!! hahahahahahahaha. I love you so much!! Thank you for friday!!!
add me

jamesandmonica.blogspot.com

James and Monica said...

OH no worries!! I loved it!! hehehehe. I'm excited for the wedding. what's your number???