Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I know...I know!

So, SOME people have reminded me that I NEVER update my blog...and so now I am! Ha!

So, what's new...Kenneth and I have been working on our house some more...our living room has been painted (whoo hoo!) and we are finishing up with the baseboards, and crown moulding. I love it! I need to get pictures up here...but not having the internet at home, and not having the camera at work makes that a little hard!

Also, I have been sick...I didn't get sick at all during the entire winter, and once spring official arrives I get sick...I think my body is playing tricks on me! Not fair. Anyway, that's really about it. I PROMISE to update this more regularly though, so keep checking back!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! :)

Hansen said...

Are you guys having so much fun with that house? It sure sounds like it. Are you living in it while you are fixing it up?