Sunday, March 29, 2009

20 Weeks Photo

So, yesterday we were at Michael and Kim's house for dinner and games, and we FINALLY managed to get prego pictures. Can you tell which is pregnant?

A) Michael


B) Me



C) Kenny


If you guessed B) ME - you are correct! I'm sure that was pretty difficult to figure out considering all the other "contestents" were men! I do think Kenneth pulled off the pregnancy "glow" very well though!

Afterwards we took 'sucking it in" pictures - these were pretty hilarious too:

A) Michael


B) Me

I definitely can't suck in very much anymore!! There is NO hiding this bump!

C) Kenneth


D) Kim

You will notice that Kim did not take part in our "pregnancy" photos - that's right she is NOT pregnant, and does not want people thinking this was some weird way of announcing she was...she is NOT prego!

And lastly, I had to take my turn at a "push out your belly" picture - this is totally crazy looking - but I guess I'll be there soon enough!

Just to clarify - this is NOT what I currently look like. Please refer to the 1st picture of me for an accurate 20 week representation of my belly!

(P.S. Kenneth hates that our blog is private - so, I am making it public again...)

5 comments:

Heather said...

This is way hilarious! You do have a little belly in the bottom picture! It's so cute!!! I was excited for when I would finally get to the stage that people felt comfortable asking me when I was due... that meant to me I wasn't "fat or pregnant" anymore! YEAH FOR YOU GUYS! Oh, way cool about the money thing! TOTALLY jealous!

Kristina said...

Congrats Amy! I'm so happy for you two! I guess since you made your blog private, it hasn't been showing up in my list...I have a lot to catch up on! So, when are you guys going to Jamaica? What hotel will you be at? We just booked a trip to there at the Sandals resort, but it was more than that...We're going to in June! Hope everything else is going well for you!

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

These are hilarious! And your little belly is too cute. And that's so fun that Kenneth won that money! You have too many exciting things going on right now :-)

Carissa said...

Thanks for the congratulations. I'm gonna guess you are having a girl but I have no clue. I am actually twenty eight weeks along and things are going really well. We are getting more and more excited everyday!

Greg and Bethanie said...

Amy,

Congrats!! Greg told me that you were pregnant, but I wasn't able to tell you on your blog since it was private. Thanks Kenneth! :) You look fantastic! Remember when I am 4 days ahead of what the Dr thought and I am also due on the 16th!!! Really, what are chances? You look fantastic!! Do you know what you are having yet? I am glad you are doing so well1!