Monday, April 20, 2009

Baby Fun

This Saturday, my mother-in-law threw me a family baby shower and it was SO MUCH FUN! Actually, it was a combined bridal shower/baby shower for me and Chantale - me sis-in-law who is getting married in less than a month! Of course I completely forgot to take ANY pictures even though my camera was in the car...lame. It was so fun to see so many family members (from both my side and Kenneth's) and to have them share in the excitement! Most of them haven't even seen me since I've become pregnant so the belly was quite exciting to them all! I got tons of diapers, blankets, cute clothes, burp clothes, diaper bags and my mother-in-law found the CUTEST little crib!! It is one that can rock and is absolutely adorable! I'm so excited to use it! It will become the family crib that will be passed around for all the newborns. I think it is a great idea because I've always wanted a cute rocking bassinett, but you only use it for such a short time! Anyway, thanks everyone for coming and sharing the excitingness with me!! Love you all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wait, Chantale is getting married!!! WOW!!!!! I am suprised!

Casey said...

How fun. Congrats, Amy! Good luck, too. :)