Friday, May 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNY!!

Yesterday was Kenneth's 26th birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNETH!! I am so happy to be married to Kenneth and to always have my best friend at my side through thick and thin! Love you Kenneth!

So I must say, Kenneth and I take advantage of all the Birthday Clubs you can sign up with. Yesterday we went to Costa Vida for dinner (thanks to a free $10 gift card) and then afterwards we went to Cold Stone (where Kenneth had a free Birthday Club ice cream). I can't even remember the last time I went to Cold Stone - it was AMAZING! I had peanut butter ice cream with Reeses Peanut Butter Cups - DELICIOUS! Makes me grateful that Cold Stone isn't just around the corner otherwise I would go there every day!

Today (hopefully) we will be going to see "Angels and Demons" (with free movie tickets from MY birthday!). It is Kenneth's favorite book and we're expecting to enjoy the movie at LEAST as much as we enjoyed "The DaVinci Code" if not more!

Saturday we are hopefully going to do a hike in the morning. I have been dying to get out and get some exercise outdoors now that the weather is nice. We bought a Wasatch Hiking book recently and are exciting to do some of the easier ones while I still can! Then, Saturday afternoon we're getting a free dinner at Tucanos! Did I mention that I LOVE Birthday Clubs??

Anyway, Happy Birthday Kenny! I always love celebrating birthday's all week long! So much fun!

4 comments:

argylesocks said...

Happy Birthday Kenneth. I am so going to have to start signing up for birthday clubs. That is awesome.

Kendall and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday from your long lost friends! Sounds like you've been partying hard!! Keep it up!

Heather said...

Happy B-lated-irthday Ken! I really like those Birthday club ideas... gonna have to remember that!

Nick & Danielle said...

You will LOVE Angels & Demons. We went to it last weekend and it is amazing!