Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Savior of the World

Last call! My play performance is coming up! Shows start TOMORROW! Yikes! :-) So, really, I don't do anything in it...I'm just a chorus angel, but it IS an amazing show! It has been wonderful to be part of a production where we are constantly learning about the Savior's life and the miraculous events leading up to his birth. Here is the list of performances:

Performances are all at the Bountiful Regional Center -
Thursday, May 7th @7pm
Friday, May 8th @ 7pm
Saturday May 9th @ 1pm
Saturday, May 9th @ 7 pm

Doors open at 6:30 and they will not open the doors any later than about 7:10 - so please get there on time so you don't miss out!

BRC directions: From Salt Lake or south of there

Take I-15 N, and take exit 315 (2600 S. in North Salt Lake). Once you exit the freeway turn right, and you will make another right hand turn IMMEDIATELY (400S). Just keep that steering wheel turned a hard right! You will drive down MAYBE a block and the BRC is the large dome building on the right hand side of the street. (NOTE: you will be able to see the dome from the freeway - it is right next to the Nissan car lot).

Let me know if you have any questions!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Good luck! Have fun!!!

argylesocks said...

Amy, I so want to come but I highly doubt we will be able to make it. I am feeling a little overwhelmed this week with things to do. I will let you know if things work out for us. If not, good luck, that sounds amazing.

argylesocks said...

It seems like just yesterday my blog said 100 days. Your pregnancy will suddenly go super fast. I hope you are doing really well. Thank you for being understanding. My list of things to accomplish before this baby comes seems to get bigger as time gets smaller.

Kendall and Melissa said...

I've been SOOO out of the blogging world for a long time. But that is so cool that you are in a production like that! Way to go! Wish I could have come, I'm sure it was amazing!