Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Weddings, Weddings, Weddings Galore!!

And so it begins - the rush of weddings for the Spring and Summer! I LOVE weddings! I've got several coming up that I can't wait for!!

Tomorrow, my sis-in-law (and good friend) Chantale is going to the Mt. Timpanogas temple. Friday we have the Groom's dinner and then Saturday is the big day!! She had her bridals completed earlier this week and they look BEAUTIFUL! I'm kind of sad that she looks better in my wedding dress than I did...but only a little. Chantale -you are stunning!! Here is one of my favorites:


(http://yespictures.blogspot.com/)

Then, the next weekend, May 23rd, my best friend's sister is getting married! My best friend - Emily is coming home from her mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints TOMORROW! She has been serving in the Billings, MT mission for the last 16 months. She and I have been best friends for 10 years and have gone through thick and thin together! I would spend every day at her house growing up and am stoked that her oldest sister Natalie is getting married! Congrats Natalie! I'm not going to lie, I am SO happy for the opportunity to catch up with the entire Nance clan at the wedding! (P.S. Natalie and her man are going on a Mediterranean cruise for their honeymoon! How awesome is that!?!)

2 weeks later on June 2nd we've got the next wedding for my dear friend Ashley. I first met Ashley when I was 13 and moved to Woodland, CA after my dad and Jayne got married. She is SUCH a sweetie, and even though we aren't able to see each other often, I think the WORLD of her! Ashley is a stunning woman - both inside and out, and I cannot wait to see her at her recption. She and her man have had to wait about 2 years to get married - he was in the Air Force Academy, and they are not allowed to get married until after they graduate - and he finally finished this month! I don't know how they did it! That is some SERIOUS love! Congrats Ashley & Matt!!



Last wedding on the calendar is my friend Rachel's wedding! Rachel and I work together and it has been SO fun to hear all about the plans (and change of plans as weddings work out). She and her sweetie (who also works with us) will be getting married June 27th. You can make it Rachel!! Here is one of my favorite pictures of them done by our other co-worker, Megan:


(http://megankunzphotography.blogspot.com/)

Yay for weddings!!

2 comments:

Stacie S-H said...

Wow so fun! I wish I was in UT to go to some of those weddings. Esp Ashley and Matt's! That's true love for sure to stay honest and faithful to each other for so long! Good times. Thanks for the blog update!

Rachel N said...

FUN! I hope you're not all wedding-ed out by the time you get to mine!
hahahaha!