Sunday, November 15, 2009

Weekend Happenings

Friday night, Kenneth and I were able to attend the season opener for the BYU's men's basketball! It was so fun to be back in Provo for an evening on my old campus! I love BYU! Danny experienced his first BB-game and was decked out in his cute BYU gear that Chantale got him! Thanks Chantale! It was fabulous!

Saturday Kenneth and I lounged around during the morning, and then I spent the afternoon with my sister, Alisha. She gave me a mini make-over!! We dyed my hair (NEVER done that before!!). I wanted to go red...I know! Crazy huh! It is still really just dark brown with more red in it (I have natural red highlights). I think I like it, but I definitely do have to get used to it! Haha! Kenneth thinks I should do an even lighter red in the future! He loves the red hair!

Anyway, Saturday evening I got to hang out with Stephanie & Heidz - my old roommates! I get to see Steph all the time (she is also my sis-in-law) but we don't get to hang out together very often. We went out to dinner to Olive Garden (a fav) and then we went to a concert on Temple Square where the BYU-Idaho Choir and Orchestra performed. It was different than I expected but still fun. And I must say we had SOO much fun seeing each other and catching up! I absolutely love a girl's night! I am so grateful to Kenneth because he is always so good about allowing me to have time to myself. He is the greatest. I think he secretly loves having time alone with Danny. It is fabulous! Here's to a grand weekend!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I'm excited to see your hair! Post pictures! I love the dark red's... especially in Fall!

The Adams Family said...

OK, you can't just make a comment about dying hair, and then not showing pictures. Come on. We expect photos very soon.

The Adams Family said...

For real, where are the hair pictures? Not cool to bring it up and then not post a picture.
Kim

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

K I 4th the motion to see pictures of your hair! AND pictures of Danny at the game! He must've been adorable in his little BYU outfit! Sounds like a way fun weekend. I'm looking forward to a little nostagla & catching up this weekend when we come home for the BYU vs. Air Force football game :-)