Wednesday, November 18, 2009

When Did My Boy Get So Big??

Danny is about 4 1/2 months now. I can't believe how fast the time is going and how big he is getting!


He loves this toy! He shakes it all day long!






This is what happens any time we put a bib on Danny. He grabs it and pulls it up towards his head, and then he can't figure out how to get it off again! He sits like this until we notice and move it off.




Here we are together. People asked to see pictures of my hair - here it is. You can't tell much of a difference unless there is light on it. I'm not sure what I think...I imagined it either a deeper, darker red, or doing a lighter red - one where you could actually tell...so much for trying to be different!

3 comments:

The Adams Family said...

Your hair looks lighter. It works for you. Baby steps, now you are used to this go a little more bold next time.

Unknown said...

I want to see better pictures of your hair! I have a feeling you are someone who can totally pull of the red! Oh my gosh Amy he is getting so BIG AND CHUNKY!!! BABY ROLLS! HE'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!

Heather said...

Such a cute little boy! I recognize the blanket! I'm so glad you use it!