Monday, February 22, 2010

Are you looking for a photographer?

...because if you are, call my husband! Kenneth loves doing photography and does a great job! He is open to anything: weddings, engagements, family, infants and anything else you can think of! He has several reasonably priced packages (which you can find on this photography blog). If you are interested, please check out his blog:

http://immaculateimage.blogspot.com/

If you like what you see, bookmark it, and give Kenneth a call whenever you, or someone you know, needs photos done. His contact information can be found on his blog.

I will also be adding his link to my "Favorites" category on the side bar.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Kendall and Melissa said...

How cool! We will have to use him in the future. Does he travel? haha. j/k. I wouldn't be able to pay for his trip all the way out here. But I want some nice family photos. I think though we are going to wait until this baby comes. We'll see. But that is good to know!