Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's Day



Kenneth and I celebrated Valentine's day on Saturday...with Danny! We slept in late, and then decided to go snowshoeing with Danny in the afternoon.


I couldn't resist falling into the powder.


We saw this chipmunk in the tree eating a pine cone. It kept running into its hole for another one.


We passed a popular climbing area, and Kenneth couldn't resist taking Danny up.


Our family photo


Danny enjoying the ride.


I saw this log on the way up and wanted to climb it SO badly! We decided to do it on our way back down.


Kenneth climbing the tree.

After we came home from snowshoeing we had Costa Vida for dinner (love that place) and then watched The Dark Knight (my gift to Kenny). The night was still early so we popped in Hitch (we were movie bums for the night). I had completely forgotten how hilarious that movie is! We were laughing all night long! During Hitch we also ate our chocolate covered strawberries Kenneth made earlier...the only thing I asked for for Valentine's Day. They were divine!

5 comments:

The Adams Family said...

Comment

Kenneth Noyce said...

That is the awesomest comment ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

PaA-Lito said...

I wrote a really good long comment...but I lost it when trying to publish it. Oh well.

Love you and all your adventures!

PaA

PaA-Lito said...

After reading the first of your blog, I thought you might appreciate the Valentine Card I gave to Jayne (a conversation between two cats).

So, Honey, what do you wanna do?

I dunno, What do You wanna do?

Search Me. Whatever You wanna do.

I don't care. Whatever You wanna do.

I up for Anything.

Okay, soooo... whaddya wanna DO?

(turn page)

Whatever we do on Valengtine's Day--it'll be fun doing it with YOU.

(back of card)

So seriously--what do YOU wanna do?


So, here we are in Las Vegas. Yes, cover the eyes on the strip, but keep them open when rock climbing (old folk style) in Valley of Fire, and watching wild burros in Red Rock Canyon...among other things like watching the Olympics and ready great blogs about crazy people getting stuck in the mud.

Anyway, I'm glad you are out of the mud! Thanks again for sharing your adventures!

PaA

Luke&Megz said...

I am envious that Kenneth gets a day off of work, that sounds so fun to spend a whole day together like that!! Danny looks like he loves his little back pack ride! So cute, I can't believe how big he is getting! Love the update! :)