Monday, February 8, 2010

Snowshoeing

This past Saturday, Kenneth, Danny & I decided to finally bust out the new snowshoes we got for Christmas. We went up Little Cottonwood and hiked a few miles on the Red Pines trail. We had a great time!




I love the fog


I was anxious to venture off the trail...and almost fell over!








It was a little shocking when we came upon the sign...we didn't realize how much snow there was!


Beautiful scenes!


Some snowmen we came upon on the way back down

Can't wait to go again!

3 comments:

Stacie S-H said...

LOVE your snowpants! were danny's feet warm enough with just socks on? Looks like fun! you have experienced all kinds of weather lately it looks like! Ps love love your blog background

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

K, I feel like I tell you this ALL THE TIME, but I LOVE how you still go on so many fun adventures and just bring Danny along! Seriously. Those pictures of him in your little pack are too cute. And snowshoeing looks like a blast!

PS-Ditto about the snowpants. Adorable.
PS again-I about died laughing when I read your comment about my mom's "cabin" advice. Must mean she loves ya to be giving you talks like those :-)

Diamonds said...

Amy, I'm so excited to see that you and your husband take your baby boy every where you go...on a cruise, hiking, now snowshoeing....I admire that. I can't wait to do the same. P.S. your boy is so cute I love his chubby cheeks.