Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Angel's Landing

So, these are long overdue but here are some pictures from our Angel's Landing Hike in Zions National Park. It was GORGEOUS!
My brother-in-law, Steven and I at the beginning of the hike...

The gorgeous mountain we climbed! It was so fun!

A little cave that the boys found. Kenneth, of course, if having fun as usual. He is just like a little boy! He gets excited over the smallest things! It's so cute!
Steven and I on the saddleMe and Kenneth at the VERY top!

A look down from the huge pile of rocks we were standing on above. Isn't it beautiful?!?
A look at Kenneth with the beautiful, lush valley below!

The brothers...manly poses of course!

Me and Kenneth with the gorgeous view.

Steve-O

Me and Steven


The BEAUTIFUL view! I love hikes and I LOVE Utah!

4 comments:

AubreyB said...

Love the pictures! I hiked that a few years ago & I have a pic of me in that exact same cave! :)

Megan said...

Ok I have decided that I will NEVER EVER be able to go hiking with you!! I'm scared just looking at those pictues!!

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

Fun!!! Looks like you guys had a blast :-) You two are so cute together!

Luke and Megz said...

Are you not scared of heights?! I couldn't even look at those pictures without getting dizzy! Ams you win the prize for mrs outdoors...you inspire me :)