Monday, June 30, 2008

Fun! Fun! Fun!

This weekend was SO much fun! We were able to do a lot and got a lot of things accomplished...here is the run down:

Saturday

Saturday morning we woke up at 7 am! (I don't even get up that early for work!) and went to the temple. Afterwards we went rockclimbing up in Big Cottonwood Canyon. The climbs we did were kind of difficult, but it was great because it really worked me! I love it! Afterwards we came home and Kenneth studied for an exam and I did a little around the house. That evening we went over to our friend's house (Mark & Debbie) for homemade pizza (YUM YUM!) and to play the Wii. It was the first time I tried out the Wii Fitness...and not going to lie, I probably looked like an idiot for a lot of it! It was a lot of fun though and it was fun to hang out with friends.

Sunday

Sunday we went to church and I had a CRAZY day in Primary (the program for children 4-11). The primary president was not there - and she is also our pianist, and also our music leader ended up not showing up. So, Alyson (the other leader) and myself were running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to prepare the music portion of the program. It was a little choppy, but I think the kids still had fun.

After church, Kenneth and I took a short nap and then we went crazy in the kitchen! We made homemade salsa, cooked some pinto beans (for soup and refried beans) and homemade bread. It was delicious! The only downside was that our house was ridiculously hot!

After we were done in the kitchen, we cleaned up and finally put away our camping gear and tools. Our extra bedroom is FINALLY an extra bedroom! We emptied everything out so it is so open now! I love it! I wish I had taken a before picture to have it up here!

Well, that was pretty much our weekend...it doesn't sound like a lot of paper but it was busy, busy! We both had so much fun!

No comments: