Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It's TOO Hot!

Can I just tell you...it is TOO hot! Our little house has no central air, and we roast in there! Earlier this summer we bought a little fan, which we soon found out doesn't do much at all. A few weeks later we finally broke down - well I guess I finally broke down and we bought a little window mount air conditioner...it works great in our room, but the rest of the house melts...literally. I've had to move some of our food storage items out of our spare bedroom and put them in the freezer because they were starting to melt!

I felt really bad yesterday when Kenneth's mom, dad and Grandma came over to visit us...our little house was roasting them alive! I'm glad it finally warmed up out here in UT, but couldn't it just warm up to 85 and then stay there? Please?!

3 comments:

Luke and Megz said...

ok that is really miserable! Think of it as an easy way to sweat off some lbs in your very own living room though...a built in sauna!

Greg and Bethanie said...

Haha...I am so sorry Amy! That sounds miserable. From experience, being hot is not fun!! Just don't move to AZ! :) I am glad that you found some relief. :)

Unknown said...

Agreeed! It's SO hot lately! AH!